We are looking for a PHP developer to join the Macropay team!
About the job
As a junior PHP Developer, you’ll develop maintainable and reliable code and work alongside the rest of the team to create great products for our merchants. You’ll be involved in the entire product lifecycle including design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features and products. You’ll also produce detailed specifications.
You’ll make sure your code is written in a timely and scalable manner all while ensuring strong optimisation. Ultimately, your work will impact the code-base of our products in a meaningful way.
You’ll be working alongside a small team of back-end developers working on complex payment gateway application and you’ll need to be adaptable and flexible to fluctuations in workload. Willingness to learn and evolve.
- At least 6 months+ of object-orientated PHP7+ programming
- Knowledge of at least one PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony, Lumen, Zend)
- Linux experience
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience of consuming and creating RESTful APIs
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
Apply Now If
• You enjoy autonomy & accountability at work
• You are aiming for exponential growth
• You want to join a driven team of global professionals