Macropay is growing! We are in need of a Senior PHP Developer to join our Cluj-Napoca head office.
About the Job
As a senior PHP Developer, you’ll develop high-performance, maintainable and reliable code and work alongside the rest of the team to create great products for our merchants. You’ll be involved in the entire product lifecycle including design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features and products. You’ll also produce detailed specifications.
You’ll make sure your code is written in a timely and scalable manner all while ensuring strong optimisation. Ultimately, your work will impact the code-base of our products in a meaningful way.
The successful candidate will be driving a range of projects to deploy new products over the coming months. You’ll be working alongside a small team of back-end developers working on complex payment gateway application and you’ll need to be adaptable and flexible to fluctuations in workload.
- Exceptional object-orientated PHP7+ programming
- Excellent knowledge of at least one PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony, Lumen, Zend)
- Linux experience
- In-depth knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Advanced knowledge of consuming and creating RESTful APIs
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Be familiar with and utilize PSR coding standars
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- Willingness to mentor less experienced team members
- A solid understanding of AWS & Docker is a plus
Apply Now If:
- You enjoy autonomy & accountability at work
- You are aiming for exponential growth
- You want to join a driven team of global professionals